Saturday, June 10, 2017

Book Blogger Hop No. 98: Lunch with Favorite Authors and Bloggers


Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop,
hosted by Billy @


For more information, and 
to find out the topic of next week's question, click HERE.


This Week's Question

If you could have lunch with any
living authors and/or book bloggers,
who would you choose and why?

(Submitted  by Kitty  @ 



My Answer

There are several people who come to mind immediately, in response to this question.

In regards to living authors, there are two I would LOVE to have lunch with: Stephenie Meyer and J.K. Rowling. They are the authors of my two favorite Young Adult Fiction series: The Twilight Saga, and the Harry Potter series. 

Meyer's series is full of lovable characters, and her story is beautifully told. The romance between Edward Cullen, vampire, and Bella Swan, human, is absolutely enthralling and powerful, too. 

I also ADORE the movies!!

So I would definitely be honored to sit down with Steph to discuss the series, what her writing techniques are, how she developed her characters, and on and on and on!

As for Rowling, I also fell in love with her series right away! Of course, Harry Potter himself is my very favorite character, but I also love many other characters in these books!  If I were to go to lunch with J.K., I would ask her many of the same questions I would pose to Steph. I would add questions regarding the world-building, as this is one of the things that makes the novels so exciting!

As for bloggers, there are several I'd love to have lunch with! I have come to treasure my friendships with them, and am sad that we all live so far away from each other....

I have to mention Michele and Mckenzie, whom I like to call "The Dynamic Book Blogging Duo". They are a mother-daughter blogging team who blog about books at A Belle's Tales.

Michele and Mckenzie are very dear friends of mine, although we live in different states. I ADORE their blog, which has such interesting posts! Their reviews are FABULOUS, and they read an eclectic mix of books, including YA, mysteries, and romance of the paranormal and contemporary variety. Plus, they are very sweet and kind people. Lunch with the two of them would be absolutely WONDERFUL!

Another blogger who comes to mind is Brian @ Babbling Books, who lives in the upper part of the state of New York. Brian writes very interesting, intellectually stimulating reviews about classics, literary fiction, and nonfiction. Besides that, he is a very nice person.  It would be great to discuss feminism with him, as this is a topic we're both very much interested in! (We both LOVE Star Trek, too, so we'd probably greet each other with the Vulcan salute, lol.)

Then there's Elizabeth, who blogs at Silver's Reviews, and lives in Pennsylvania. She's a very sweet lady, and I know her mostly from the Book Blogger Hop, although we've also emailed each other on many occasions. Although our tastes in books differ, I know I would still enjoy having lunch with her to discuss the genres we both read, and why we like them.  From what I've seen so far, it looks like she tends toward historical fiction, mysteries, and some thrillers. 

Wendy, who calls herself "Literary Feline", and blogs at Musings of a Bookish Kitty, is another blogger whom I'm very happy to call a friend! Her posts are very interesting, and she's an eclectic blogger who frequently includes YA books in her reading repertoire. And I LOVE that she frequently mentions her daughter, nicknamed "Mouse", on her blog! Wendy's bookish and non-bookish "mews" are such fun to read! I know we would have a great time at lunch!

Another blogger I would love to have lunch with, and who lives in Australia, is Verushka @ Pop.Edit.Lit. (I am unable to link up her blog, for some reason. You can access it from my sidebar, though.) She has an interesting mix of books, too. Although she doesn't usually read YA, she does read books I would never usually come across, such as diverse reads. In addition to this, she's a very sweet person! Over time, we've also become friends. Since she's an editor and works in the publishing business, I'd love to discuss this with her, as well as how her blog relates to her work. And, since she's from India, I would LOVE to have lunch with her at a great Indian restaurant!  I could ask her about Indian authors, too, which I really don't know that much about, as well as find out how she emigrated to Australia.

Another great blogger I know is Amy @ A Magical World of Words. She blogs about movies as well as books. Most of the books she reads are in the Young Adult Fiction genre, which is just GREAT! She's also a very nice person, and leaves me fun (as well as funny) comments very often! Lunch with her would be a lot of fun, of course! I'd love to discuss the topic of feminism, which is an interest we both have in common!

There's yet another blogger I'd love to have lunch with! I've just met her, too, and I have found out that she's a super nice person! Her name is Mailén , and she lives in Argentina. Her blog is in Spanish, and is titled Blog de Una Lectora Apasionada (A Passionate Reader's Blog). Mailén recently entered one of my giveaways, and we've been commenting on each other's blogs ever since! She reads mostly Young Adult Fiction, and I've just discovered that she's a Twilight fan!! YAAAAAAY!! Having lunch with her would be so much fun, since we could do a lot of fangirling about Twilight, Harry Potter, and other YA bestsellers! Since I'm fluent in Spanish, we could converse perfectly well in that language! 

Then there's Barb @ Booker T's Farm -- Books and Nails and Puppy Dog Tales. Barb is such a fun, sweet person! She frequently has her dogs "host" her "Can't Wait Wednesday" post, to my great delight! I always make sure to leave a "WOOF, WOOF" greeting for her boys, lol. 

Barb's tastes in books are not quite the same as mine, but we do have some books in common. And she's very considerate about warning me whenever she's going to feature a horror novel on "Can't Wait Wednesday", as she knows I don't like this genre! Lol. Lunch with Barb would be loads of fun!

Then there's Greg @ Book Haven. He's an eclectic blogger who loves Science Fiction just as much as I do, and frequently posts AWESOME SF art on his Sunday Post posts. Also, he loves EDM (check out the videos at the top of my sidebar), which is something I absolutely ADORE. He's very nice, as well! I do need to get to know him better, so I will be visiting his blog more often.

It would be just AWESOME if, in addition to having lunch with all of these great bloggers on an individual basis, we could ALL have a nice group lunch together!! Heck, we could even make it a yearly event! Of course, this is only wishful thinking.....but it's nice to dream, isn't it? After all, being around bookish people who also happen to be truly NICE is every bookworm's dream!! 

 
What are your thoughts on
this topic?
Please leave a comment!
If you're participating in this meme,
I'll go comment on your 
own BBH post.
If not, I will then comment on one 
of your blog posts!
Thanks for visiting!!! 








25 comments:

  1. Great answer about which authors you would enjoy spending some time with. Even though those authors don't fit into my normal reading genre, I have read Twilight but no Harry Potter books. I did see the restaurant in Edinburgh where J. K. Rowling sat and wrote her books. That's my closest connection to her.

    And...what a lovely compliment to be counted in your list of bloggers you would like to have lunch with. The bloggers you have chosen definitely would make for a fun get together. It would be fun to meet everyone once a year.

    I enjoyed your comments about how you know the bloggers. Great idea to tell a bit about each of them. THANKS.

    Thanks again for your amazing, well-thought-out post, Maria.

    Talk to you soon.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Elizabeth!

      You're very welcome for my post! Thanks to YOU for such a sweet, nice compliment!!

      Oh, you've read "Twilight"? If you reviewed it, I need to look up the review! I LOVE the romance in these books!!

      The Harry Potter series is just AMAZING!! Rowling's imagination is incredible. And how nice that you've visited the restaurant where she wrote her books!!! OMG!!! I would LOVE to go there!!

      Of course you're one of the bloggers I'd greatly enjoy having lunch with!! You've become a good friend, and I'd LOVE to discuss books with you over lunch!!

      I'm glad you enjoyed the little "bios" on each blogger! Yeah, I thought that would be a good little intro to each of them. And you're VERY welcome!!

      Thanks for such a LOVELY comment, Elizabeth!! Happy Hopping to you, too!! And have a WONDERFUL weekend!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
    2. Twilight was PRE-BLOG and I didn't review it. :)

      Loved the bios of the bloggers...a very nice gesture.

      Have a good weekend, Maria, and thanks for coming by my blog.

      Delete
    3. Hi, again!

      Aw, gee....I would have LOVED to have gotten your take on this novel!

      I'm glad you enjoyed reading the blogger bios! Thanks for the compliment!! <3 <3 <3

      Yes, I'm having a good weekend so far! Last night, hubs and I went to a restaurant called "The Fish House". The food was AWESOME, and they had a GREAT guitarist/singer named Steve Duell. We really enjoyed the music!

      You're very welcome for my visit! And thanks to YOU for always leaving such lovely comments on my BBH posts!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention and the good word Maria. Seriously, if you are ever on Long Island you must come visit my wife and me.

    There are so many writers that I would like to have lunch with or otherwise meet. Published authors are generally interesting. I even love to talk to authors who have written books that are not my cup of teas. There is so much to learn about the creative process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Brian!

      You're more than welcome!! I've always enjoyed visiting your blog and reading your fascinating posts! I would LOVE to visit you and your wife! So I'll keep that in mind if my husband and I are ever up there!! :) :) :)

      Yeah, I have a long list of writers I would greatly enjoy having lunch with, too. So I had to narrow it down to Meyer and Rowling. Since this is mostly a YA blog (although it might not look that way at times, lol), I decided to go with these two YA authors. And actually, these are the two YA authors who happen to be my favorites. However, I could have mentioned a few more. But then my post would have been MUCH too long! Lol.

      I think it's GREAT that you would even be willing to meet authors whose books you wouldn't normally read! You are SO right that the creative process is an interesting topic one really can't get too much information about! I would be willing to meet living authors I generally don't read, with ONE exception: Stephen King. His books are just TOO scary for me!

      Thanks for the wonderful comment!! Hope you're having a GREAT Saturday!! <3 :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh great picks and blog hop answer, I will most definitely will check out the other book bloggers you mention. Have a great weekend and happy blog hopping. Here is my blog hop answer.

    http://katisbookaholicramblingreviews.blogspot.com/2017/06/book-blogger-hop-44.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Katiria!

      Thanks so much for the compliment!! I'm so glad you like my author picks!! <3 <3

      I do hope you check out these bloggers I've mentioned. Some of them you already know, as they participate in the weekly Book Blogger Hop. Others you might not know. I recommend them all!!

      Thanks for the visit and the comment!! Hope you're having a great weekend, too!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  4. An annual get together would be so much fun. :-) What a great idea! Thank you for the kind words, Maria. I would like to meet you as well--and many of the other bloggers you mention.

    I would love to meet J.K. Rowling too. I have so much respect for her as an author and as a person.

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Wendy!

      Oh, it DEFINITELY would!! I'm glad you like the idea, too!! :)

      You're very welcome for my praise of you! You certainly deserve it!! <3 <3 <3

      Awww....you're so sweet..... Yes, we'd have a GREAT time! And I'd LOVE it if Mouse came along, too!! <3 <3

      J.K. Rowling is not only a TERRIFIC author, but an AWESOME person, as well!! In going around to each blog, I noticed that several of the replies to the question mentioned her.

      Hope you have a great weekend, too!! Thanks for such a heartfelt, lovely comment!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  5. Woah so many blogger shoutouts! To be honest, I glazed over that part of the question because I am not quite familiar with the book blogging community. I think I would love to meet Elizabeth as well. She is always commenting on everyone's posts! It's so nice to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Edel!

      Hey, I'm SO glad to hear from you!! I went to your blog yesterday, and kept getting an error message, so that's why I had not commented yet. It must have been some Internet glitch. When I checked again, earlier today, I saw that I was able to access the blog, so then I went ahead and commented.

      I've been around for a while, and have met some truly WONDERFUL bloggers!

      Elizabeth is absolutely a very sweet, nice person! Like you, I love that she always comments on everyone's posts! I have done so in the past, but not everyone has commented back..... Yesterday I decided that I was going to do just what Elizabeth does. But again, not everyone has commented back....

      I'm SO glad for nice bloggers like you and Elizabeth!! <3 <3 <3

      Thank you SO much for commenting back!! Hope the week ahead is a GREAT one for you!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
    2. You are too cute, Maria, that you mentioned me again and did what I do. :)

      HUGS.

      Delete
    3. Awww.....thanks, Elizabeth!!!

      I really admire the fact that, week after week, you go and comment on everyone's posts, even though you know you won't be getting a comment back from some bloggers!

      You are ABSOLUTELY one of the NICEST bloggers I've met so far!!!

      HUGS RIGHT BACK AT YA!!!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
    4. I am that way in my life as well.

      Always nice to everyone.

      Delete
  6. I don't know for the authors, but I think you can definitely meet the bloggers you mentionned (except maybe for the Australian one because it's too far away). At least, the ones in your state ^^ !

    Unfortunately for me, I read English books but I live in France, so... I'd have to be really rich to pay the plane ticket to go to another continent for lunch xD But in another world (or in the future, who knows ahah 8D ?), I'd love to have lunch with.. hum... Sarah J.Maas (she seems to be a really funny author), Mafi Tahereh (so that I can ask her how she feels when she writes X and Y texts. Some parts of her books made me cry just because it was too beautifully written xD) or Jennifer L.Armentrout (so that I can ask her to give me Daemon or Roth *cough*). There are many other great authors but I can't quote everybody (I need to sleep, it's 1.am here XD !)

    I have to confess that I've never read Harry Potter. I've just seen every movies multiple times (more than 5 times actually.. I think I've even seen at least ten times the first movie xD...). It's just too hard for me to read such giant books after remebering too much of the movies. But one day, I'll read them for sure x)
    As for Twilight... I read the whole series during a period of exams... It's not the best idea, I know, but well... I didn't fail my exams so it's okay I guess ? (It was just really hard after to write a French essay about litterature without mentionning vampires xD). Unlike you, I just dislike the movies (but it's a pattern for me when it comes to books adaptation...). I felt like the emotional scenes or romantic scenes were ridiculous (for example, the only scene that I find interesting in the first movie is the baseball game.. With the music, it's quite entertaining !) But like you, I like the books (at least the first and last ones) and the feelings it conveys thanks to Edward character (the sadness, the struggling, love >>> all)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sandrine!

      You are SO funny!! Yeah, it would be a bit hard for you to come over to another continent just to have lunch with some bloggers! Lol.

      In my case, none of the bloggers I've mentioned live in my state.... :( I think the closest one is at least two states away. I do wish we could all meet once a year.....that would be SO much fun!! But I would also like to meet each one of them individually.

      I would love to have lunch with Mafi myself, even though I haven't read her books. She's supposed to be AWESOME!! And you have piqued my curiosity about Daemon and Roth! Lol. As for Maas, I read "A Court of Thorns and Roses" and had mixed feelings about it.......

      Oh, you've GOT to read the Harry Potter books!!! The movies are pretty much faithful to them, so I think you'll definitely enjoy them!

      How FUNNY that you read the Twilight books while you were taking exams!! Yeah, I can imagine that writing French essays about literature while thinking of Edward Cullen must have been a bit of a distracting experience for you! Lol.

      The one thing that REALLY bothered me about the movies was that they never presented the meadow scene (from the first book, "Twilight") the way it was in the book..... AAAARRGGHHHH!!! But I did like the rest of the movies. I thought the ending of the second "Breaking Dawn" movie was BRILLIANT. The first time I saw it, I SCREAMED "Nooooooooooo!!!!" But then I saw what they had done (no spoilers), and I relaxed! LOL.

      Thank you SO much for such a WONDERFUL, interesting comment!! Hope you're having a good study day!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
    2. Hum, sorry, I meant country* xD
      You haven't read the Shatter me series °.° !!!!? You have to do itttttttt !!!
      Daemon is an alien from the Lux series (and the reason why I started to read in English xD) and Roth is a demon from the Dark elements series ^^ (I recommand you to read them too ^^)

      Hum... Have you just read A Court of Thorns and Roses (book 1) or have you also read the second book ? Because in my opinion, the second book is fundamental. Some people actually dislike the first book but love the second one. I, myself, enjoy the first book but love the second one. Maybe, give a chance to the second book and see what you feel about it =p ?

      Yeah lol, at school, quoting YA or non-literature books is not really... appreciated. But my mind kept telling me "put vampires somewhere !!!". I don't remember if at the end, I managed to put it or not Oo' (it's actually a challenge of mine, to bend the rules and put that kind of things in a very serious essay xD)

      I agree with you for the second "Breaking Dawn". It was a good surprise actually. I really enjoyed the way they choose to do that final big scene and I had your reaction too x): *wide eyes**WTH ???**Is it Twilight or O_O ?**stunned*
      I don't remember the meadow scene at all Oo' (was it when he shows her his "skin" ?). To my mind, the worst scene in the first movie is when they are near that tree and Edward is speaking about the lamb and the wolf and the danger he is supposed to be xD That scene in the book is romantic. In the movie, it was.. awkward (I was actually laughing so hard because it was like seeing a very bad soap opera xD)

      Thanks =p Have a nice day too

      Delete
    3. Hi, again!

      Yeah....it's true....I haven't read the Shatter Me series...."hangs head in shame* LOL. I know I need to read it. I've heard SO many great things about it! So thanks for pushing me on getting this one read!! :) :)

      Hmmmm....I don't know about reading books with demons as characters.....not my usual cup of tea. I'll check these out, though.

      Yes, I have read ACOTAR, and had very mixed feelings about it. For one thing, some of the events in the book are not really appropriate for a YA novel. Therefore, I would say this is really a New Adult novel. Also, I didn't like some of these events, and there's one character in particular (I don't remember his name now) that I TOTALLY disliked, because of the way he treated the heroine -- as if she were his TOY, to manipulate as he wished.

      I'm not at all interested in going on to the second book, because I have found out that the heroine (whose name I also can't remember!) ends up in a RELATIONSHIP with this very same guy who treated her like a toy. UGH!!

      Anyway....I will continue with my reply later. I have more to say, but just looked at the clock. I have to get ready to go to my hair appointment!! OMG!!! xD

      Thanks so much for commenting again!! TTYL!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
    4. Yeah... I'm not even sure ACOTAR is a YA in fact Oo'
      And loool ! I understand your point of view. To be honest, I like that character (the one you dislike) from the beginning ^^' Because I started to ask myself "why ? Just why do you do that ?" (I tend to think too much when I'm reading xD) and the answers I speculated was heartbreaking... So I was so glad when she ended up with him and when I found out that I was not so far from the true answers =p (When I finished ACOTAR, I was actually shouting "NOOOOOO I'm for the wrong ship, noooooooo". But well, after book 2, it became "YESSSSS THANKKKSS OMGGGG" XD)
      But usually, when I'm for the wrong ship, I can't keep on reading the next book *sigh*

      xD

      Delete
    5. Hi, Sandrine!

      Going back to your Twilight comments.... I didn't like the way they treated the whole sparkling thing. In the movie, it was TERRIBLE. Stephenie Meyer made it SO romantic, and the movie just SPOILED it. The scene by the tree didn't bother me as much as the sparkling scene. I actually GROANED when I saw it for the first time, lol!

      I did like the way they handled the rest of the movies, though, EXCEPT I did NOT like the change of actresses to play Victoria. I MUCH prefer the first Victoria, Rachelle Lefevre, to the second one, Bryce Dallas Howard. In fact, I didn't like Bryce AT ALL. She was just not as good as Rachelle! The whole thing was because Rachelle had started another project, and Summit, the movie studio, said that she would not be completely available for the "Eclipse" movie.....SIGH.... They should have accommodated her, I think, because she was just a MUCH better Victoria!!!

      Now going back to ACOTAR.....I'm SO glad you agree that it's not really a YA novel. There's just too much adult content towards the end.

      I just remembered the guy's name -- Rhysand! I HATE him!!! No, I don't want her to be in a relationship with him!! I wanted her to stay with Tamlin!!!! So no, I don't want to read the second book. I've heard other people say that it's better than the first one, and they ship Feyre and Rhysand. But gosh, Sandrine....I just....CAN'T. I LOVE Tamlin!! Plus, she had....ahem....sex with him in the first book!! How could she POSSIBLY go on to another guy?! Just....NO. I CAN'T take it!!! Lol.

      Thanks for commenting again!! Hey, if you're on Twitter, give me your profile page link, so I can follow you!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
    6. Ah yeah, the sparkling xD It hurted my eyes so I deleted that scene from my mind (I don't remember the way it was described in the book, but... The movie effect was a little bit ridiculous so...)
      OMG O_O I didn't know about Victoria .. I guess, I was not that focus on the movies (tbh... I remember watching them to compare with the books but...*cough*)

      No no NOOOO T-T !!! You can't hate Rhysand T-T !!! But it's okay if you don't want to read it (I know how hard it is when your ship is not the end game xD For example, I can't read The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo because I'm a nut and I decided before reading that I would ship the heroine with a guy. Then, I learnt that she wouldn't end up with him. I mean, I don't actually know her and the other guy but I know that I'd ship them anyway XD *weird girl* )

      I dm'ed you =p

      Delete
    7. Hi, Sandrine!!

      OMG, you're SO FUNNY!!! Lol!!!

      No, I DEFINITELY can't ship Feyre and Rhysand..... I just can't!!

      Well, you dm'ed me, so I'll go check that out!

      Thanks!!! Take care!!!! XOXOXOXOX !!!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

      Delete
  7. As soon as we read the topic, we both shouted "MARIA!" because you would be our pick for sure to have lunch with! It would be so amazing -- and fingers crossed this dream becomes a reality one of these days. We can't wait to meet you in person and give you the squishiest hugs! Then we read on down and saw our names -- and we have to confess, some happy tears fell. You are so precious to us, and your kind words and shout-out to our blog not only made our day but mean more than we can possibly put into words. I loved hearing about the other bloggers you mention; we will definitely be visiting them. And Greg! We haven't known him for very long, but we already adore him! He has to come to lunch, lol. Your author picks are fabulous, and that would just be magical to sit down with those brilliant women. Your friendship means the world to us, and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. Wonderful post, dear friend! We enjoyed every word *BIG SMOOSHY HUGS* Love you <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Michele and Mckenzie!!

      Awwww....you guys are THE SWEETEST BLOGGERS I've EVER come across here in the blogosphere!!!!! <3 <3 <3

      I'm crossing my fingers, too, that we can all meet one day!!! I need to give the two of you the squishiest hugs, too!!!!

      I am so touched that you felt so happy about my mention! And the two of you are precious to me, as well. You are both such WONDERFUL people!! And I'm so HAPPY that my shout-out made your day!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!

      Oh, gosh!! I think Greg is a GREAT person, as well!! He's very, very nice!! I need to visit his blog more often!!

      I know that both of you like Stephenie Meyer and J.K. Rowling. You have GREAT taste in authors!!! I would be tongue-tied if I were to meet them for lunch, but, after a while, I think I'd be able to handle it. Lol. I actually did meet Steph -- but very briefly -- when she came down to Miami in 2007 to sign the newly-released "Eclipse". I was in a looooooong line of fans waiting to have their books signed, so, when she got to me, I only had time to say a breathless "hi" to her, and then she signed my book, and that was it.....

      In fact, I have TWO copies of "Eclipse". I had already bought one from Amazon when I heard about the book signing. In order to get into the signing, you had to buy a copy of the book from a local Indie bookstore, named "Books and Books". Then you would get two tickets to the event. So, OF COURSE I bought a second copy, and that was the one Steph autographed. I still have them both!! I invited one of my fellow teachers (she's a vampire fan, too) to the event. We had SO much fun!! (Well, standing in line for close to two hours wasn't fun, but still. Lol.)

      Your friendship means the world to me, as well!! I, too, consider myself blessed for having met and become friends with the two of you!!!!

      Thank you SO much for your WONDERFUL compliments about my post!!!! BIG SMOOOOOOOSHY HUGS RIGHT BACK!!!! Love you both, too!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) :)


      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)